Friday 30 March 2007

I have a date!

Well, one for Cardiff at least. My first round of the main prize will be on 10th June, and for the song prize on 12th June. The main prize will be on BBC4 so put it in your diary!

I had my first proper session with my new personal trainer yesterday and it was ace. Jerry is just the right mix of helping you feel good about yourself and at the same time making sure you feel bad enough about your fitness level. I did well on the cardio stuff but have the muscle strength of an orange. Seeing him again next week.

The brace has caused a few problems, particularly at night as I have to breathe slightly differently it seems. Had a better night last night so I must be getting used to it. Full steam ahead today with preparations for the run through tomorrow in Redditch. I'd best get cracking!

2 comments:

Dave said...

The best of luck for Cardiff in June, I am sure this will be the start of another exciting of your life.

Dave said...

*part